- First Communion Mass is Sunday, April 19th at 10:30am at St. Michael’s Church.
- The First Communion Welcome Mass is Sunday, March 8th at 10:30am. At the Welcome Mass, the First Communion students are introduced to the parish and declare their desire to prepare to receive Jesus in the Holy Eucharist for the first time. Parishioners are invited to pray for them during this time of preparation.
- Large group preparation class for students receiving First Holy Communion and their parents is Wednesday, March 18th at 6:30pm at St. Michael’s school.
- Eucharistic Fair for students receiving First Holy Communion and their parents is Saturday, March 28th, from 1:00-4:00pm at St. Michael’s Church Social Hall.
- Last Preparations Mass for students receiving First Holy Communion and their families is Thursday, April 16th at 5:00pm at St. Michael’s Church, followed by dinner in the social hall.
The dates for First Reconciliation 2015 have not yet been announced; we typically schedule First Reconciliation in early December.
Sacramental preparation is through St. Michael’s Church weekly religious education program or through attendance at St. Michael’s School.
Contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.